Questions for Genesis 8:
1) Why does verse one say that God remembered Noah?
2) Why did Noah send a raven first?
3) What does God tell the inhabitants of the ark once they landed on dry ground?
4) What do we make of the ominous statement in verse 21?
5) What promises does God give to creation at the end of chapter 8?
Questions for April 19th on Genesis 6:
1) How bad did things get on earth?
2) How did God respond to the state of humanity?
3) Who is Noah?
Questions for April 12th on Genesis 5:
1) What makes Seth’s birth announcement so important?
2) What happened to Enoch?
3) How long did it take creation to completely rebel against God?
Questions for April 5th on Genesis 4:
1) What sins were lurking at the door of Cain?
2) What is the answer to Cain’s question?
3) What can we learn from the lineage of Cain?
Questions for March 29th on Genesis 3
1) What do you think made the serpent so enticing?
2) Was the fall of humanity inevitable? Why or why not?
3) Do the curses serve a purpose? If so, what?
Questions for March 22nd on Genesis 2.4-25:
1) Why is there a second creation narrative?
2) Could creation be complete without man and woman? Why or why not?
3) What makes humanity different from all other creatures?
4) Why did God give Adam a moral choice?
5) What is the significance of the creation of woman from Adam’s side?
6) Why is verse 24 important to our understanding of family?
The question for March 15 is question 2 from March 8th.